After I Get My Singapore PR, Can I Apply For My Parents To Stay In Singapore?

Yes, after you get your Singapore PR, you can apply for your parents to stay in Singapore by getting them a long term visit pass.

If you want to sponsor your parents to apply for Singapore PR, you can only do so if you are a Singapore Citizen.

Contact Us