APPEAL REJECTED SINGAPORE PR APPLICATION
BEST PROFESSIONAL SINGAPORE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY FIRM IN SINGAPORE
VOTED BY MANY CLIENTS AS :
✔ MOST AFFORDABLE
✔ MOST RELIABLE
✔ MOST POPULAR
✔ CUSTOMER ORIENTATED
How To Appeal Rejected Singapore PR Application?
- Step 1 : Scan or take a clear photo of your PR application rejection letter without any shadows or crease.
- Step 2 : Upload your PR application rejection letter to us via the contact form below.
- Step 3 : Wait for Singapore Immigration Consultant to analyse your rejection letter.
- Step 4 : Wait for a call from Singapore Immigration Consultant to inform you of our analysis within 1-2 working days.
- Step 5 : Singapore Immigration Consultant will arrange an appointment with you to find out your current situation and the previous situation you were in when your PR application was submitted.
- Step 6 : Singapore Immigration Consultant will advise you accordingly if an appeal is recommended or to wait and resubmit a new PR application.
- Step 7 : We will draft an appeal letter for you to send to Immigration & Checkpoint Authority (ICA), along with the following steps for you to take.
- Step 8 : Wait for Immigration & Checkpoint Authority (ICA) to inform you of your PR application rejection appeal results via mail to your residential address.
Appeal Rejected Singapore PR Application Rejection Letter Template 1
Appeal Rejected Singapore PR Application Rejection Letter Template 2
Appeal Rejected Singapore PR Application Rejection Letter Template 3
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO TAKE NOTE BEFORE YOU APPEAL YOUR REJECTED SINGAPORE PR APPLICATION
You have 6 months from the date printed on your Singapore PR application rejection letter, to appeal for your unsuccessful Singapore PR application.
Example (if the date on your rejection letter is 05 June 2020, the deadline that you can submit an appeal is by 04 December 2020).
If you miss the deadline for whatever reasons, you will no longer be able to submit an appeal and will be required to submit a new Singapore PR application.
You should only appeal if you know the reasons for the rejection, not purely appealing just for the sake of appealing. Therefore, it is very important to follow the steps above for us to do a free rejection letter analysis for you, including finding out more details on what documents or information you have submitted previously in your Singapore PR application.
Only the Main Applicant for the Singapore PR application (Single Application, Husband & Wife Application, Sponsorship Application or Family Application) can submit an appeal against the rejection after finding out the reasons for the rejection.
Please do not contact us on behalf of someone else if you are not the Main Applicant as we will be unable to find out the exact reasons for rejection as you will not be able to furnish us with more information.
Please do take note that there will not be any outcome for your rejected Singapore PR appeal if you do not know the reasons for rejection nor have new information to support your appeal.
Singapore Immigration Consultant will contact you for an appointment, after analyzing your rejection letter, to discuss all the private and confidential information that we will require before we decide if your situation is suitable to appeal for your rejected Singapore PR application.
After Singapore Immigration Consultant have analysed your rejection letter and spoken to the Main Applicant, we will guide you on how to submit an appeal if we feel that your rejected Singapore PR application case is favorable to get approved.
The appeal results for your rejected Singapore PR application will take at least 3 weeks and longer, with appeal cases taking up to 6 months.
You will be notified similarly via a mail letter from ICA to your residential address regarding your appeal outcome.