Before Applying For Singapore PR, Should I Upgrade To An Employment Pass (EP) Or A Personalized Employment Pass (PEP) First If I Am Currently Holding An S Pass?

No, you do not need to apply for Employment Pass (EP) or Personalized Employment Pass (PEP) to apply for Singapore PR. You are also eligible to apply for Singapore PR even though you are holding an S Pass.

However, you need to be working and holding an S Pass for at least 6 months before considering to apply as you need to provide the required documents of 6 months salary payslips to support your Singapore PR application.

Contact Us