Can Dependent Pass Apply Singapore PR?

Yes, dependent pass holders can apply for Singapore PR. However, they need to be sponsored by the sponsor (either spouse/parents) for their Singapore PR application. The sponsor must be holding a work pass (Employment Pass, Personalized Employment Pass, Entrepreneur Pass or S Pass) to be eligible to sponsor.

Contact Us